Wednesday, November 9, 2011

3 years


Yesterday marked our 3 year anniversary, and we spent it 1000 miles apart.  Aaron is at a work meeting so he wasn't at an address I could send anything to, but I have something I plan to send him once he's settled at our house.  He sent me a dozen roses and a box of chocolates.  It was the sweetest thing because he has never gotten me flowers before and spontaneous things just aren't his style.  I loved it, but it made me miss him more.  We had a chance to face-time right before bed so here is a pic of us celebrating our 3 year anniversary:




You can see the posts I did on our 1 year anniversary and our 2 year anniversary.  (I just started using the new blogger interface, I'm not entirely sure if I like it yet. Are any other bloggers using it?)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Awww they're beautiful! And I'm glad you guys were able to face time a bit :) I need a new phone because I want to do that lol. I haven't switched to the new blogger interface...it was confusing when I tried it before. Do you like it?

Callie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Danielle said...

Happy 3 years!! Yall are a cute couple!

Jessica said...

Happy anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...