Monday, November 9, 2009

1 year

We celebrated our one year anniversary at the Columbus Zoo and it was such an awesome day. My brother and his girlfriend drove to our apartment and we got to the zoo around 12:30. I took a ton of pictures of the animals, and the following are some of my favorites!!

We had a lot of fun and I'm so thankful that we could get together and have a fun day at the zoo! Aren't my brother and his girlfriend so cute???

Following the zoo, we went to dinner at The Pub at Polaris and then we played a bunch of games at Dave & Buster's (like Skee Ball!!!) We split up our tickets at the end and everyone got a shot glass to remember the day. I was able to cross off another date with Aaron (9e) by going to the zoo. We all had a piece of our wedding cake, which was still delicious, but now we have a ton of cake and no one to share it with! Aaron and I then watched Fireproof, which I thought to be an appropriate anniversary movie. I had wanted to do the Love Dare, but I don't really think we need to do it at this point (hopefully there will never come a point when we need to do it). I encourage you to see the movie if you haven't, once you get past the acting, it has an amazing message. Keep in mind that none of the actors were paid, and Kirk Cameron did not want to kiss the main actress who plays his wife because he didn't want to be unfaithful to his real wife (how cute is that!!) There is one scene of them kissing and you just see their shadow, so it is him and his real wife kissing! I really enjoyed the movie, if you can't tell!

Alright, I'm done rambling for the day. I'm looking for some meatloaf recipes to make for dinner tonight, and I have a bunch of homework to do for this week. I'm trying to get a paper done that is due next week, so we'll see how far I get in it. Check our facebook for the rest of the pictures from this weekend!

Many blessings,
-Ash

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...