Swagbucks: I've posted about this on here before, but I don't think you understand the awesomeness. I earn a $5 Amazon gift card about every other month and the only thing I do is use their search bar for my everyday searches, answer a pool question daily, and I have their toolbar downloaded which earns me 1 point a day (you need 450 points for a $5 Amazon gift card but they tons of other fun things you can win or things you can enter to win). Having free 2-day shipping on Amazon (with a student membership) makes this even more amazing. If you are interested in joining, check them out here:

Ebates: This one is seriously the easiest one on this list. You do have to sign up but it's easy to do. You use their site for any online purchases you make (sadly Amazon isn't one you can earn cash back from). Each site has a different percent that you can earn back and then 4 times a year they make a deposit into your paypal account (you do need to reach a minimum amount). We've been members since 2009 and have earned over $70. It doesn't sound like much but that's money we didn't have before and we earned it from doing our regular online shopping. Click this link if you're interested in checking them out:
Looxsy: This is another program that has an Amazon perk (or paypal depending on what you choose). I don't even know how I found this site but they have weekly things to comment on and the more active you are the more money you earn at the end of the month (I think the most I received is a $20 Amazon gift card a few months ago) I average between $7-10 a month. I've also received an eye liner to review from them which earned me extra money plus a free eyeliner! I'm not exactly positive if they are accepting new people but you can try going to their website (looxsy.com) and see!
BzzAgent: I've been a BzzAgent for about 2 years now. It's mostly reviewing stuff you already like and as you advance you get the opportunity to actually receive stuff to review. From them I received full size products of foundation, lip balms, mascara, and bagel thins. Most recently I received 4 full size products of Maybelline Baby Lips and Great Lash. I really love the mascara and the lip balm has been okay (I have been trying the peach). I plan to give the others to friends and family so they can try them out too! You can check them out by going to bzzagent.com
House Party: I've been a member of this site for about a year and a half and I'm finally hosting my first party! This upcoming Saturday I am hosting a Shutterfly House Party. The thing I love most about it is that they sent me all the stuff I need (coupons for free cards for people who are coming and for me to use) but no one is required to make a purchase. I don't get any perks for anything that is bought so it totally takes the pressure off of me feeling like I need sell myself. I plan on doing a separate post after the party with more details about it! You can join by going to houseparty.com
I know y'all probably think I'm crazy. But I love I getting stuff in the mail and I prefer for those things to be free. I don't mind that I'm not getting a paycheck, so any extra money or things I can get to pamper myself makes me feel good about myself :)
Looxsy: This is another program that has an Amazon perk (or paypal depending on what you choose). I don't even know how I found this site but they have weekly things to comment on and the more active you are the more money you earn at the end of the month (I think the most I received is a $20 Amazon gift card a few months ago) I average between $7-10 a month. I've also received an eye liner to review from them which earned me extra money plus a free eyeliner! I'm not exactly positive if they are accepting new people but you can try going to their website (looxsy.com) and see!
BzzAgent: I've been a BzzAgent for about 2 years now. It's mostly reviewing stuff you already like and as you advance you get the opportunity to actually receive stuff to review. From them I received full size products of foundation, lip balms, mascara, and bagel thins. Most recently I received 4 full size products of Maybelline Baby Lips and Great Lash. I really love the mascara and the lip balm has been okay (I have been trying the peach). I plan to give the others to friends and family so they can try them out too! You can check them out by going to bzzagent.com
House Party: I've been a member of this site for about a year and a half and I'm finally hosting my first party! This upcoming Saturday I am hosting a Shutterfly House Party. The thing I love most about it is that they sent me all the stuff I need (coupons for free cards for people who are coming and for me to use) but no one is required to make a purchase. I don't get any perks for anything that is bought so it totally takes the pressure off of me feeling like I need sell myself. I plan on doing a separate post after the party with more details about it! You can join by going to houseparty.com
I know y'all probably think I'm crazy. But I love I getting stuff in the mail and I prefer for those things to be free. I don't mind that I'm not getting a paycheck, so any extra money or things I can get to pamper myself makes me feel good about myself :)
2 comments:
You are the queen of free samples and good deals!!! I'm definitely going to look into these :)
I can't wait to see youuuuu and hang out before you move!!!
Um...this is awesome! I am definitely going to need to join some of these sites. I like getting free stuff too!
Post a Comment