Monday, October 17, 2011

success with giveaways part 2

I've had a few bloggers ask me how I win so many giveaways. I did a post a few months back that will give some of my tips if you are just starting out (success with giveaways), but this post will hopefully add a few more :)

Most of the giveaways I win are one's I have found through online-sweepstakes.com or through a google blog search. The way I use the first website is using the "New Sweepstakes" section. I go through giveaways from the previous day (that way I can see all of the new giveaways). I don't enter all the giveaways there, I only click on one's that I would actually want to win. I don't have room for a bunch of stuff I can't use! If it's something I don't want, my family can't use, or isn't something I can give as a gift, I don't enter.

Google blog searches are the other way I win stuff I actually want. I do a giveaway search of things that might interest me such as: baby, clothing, shoes, fashion, style, clothing, etsy, etc.

I average entering 20-30 giveaways a day. Typically I enter giveaways after W has gone to bed or I'll do it during his nap time (it can be time consuming, but it pays off). I find it to be a lot of fun, plus it's a way to help us out financially. I have won some pretty awesome gifts to give for Christmas (like a Kitchenaid Hand Mixer!)

If you have any specific questions, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Regularly I've only been entering a few cloth diaper giveaways so that must be my problem. I WANT TO WIN!!! I'm going to look at sweepstakes.com during naptime!

Holly said...

You really impress me with your giveaway wins! I wish I could be that lucky, but I always forget to look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...