This past year, I have had a lot of fun entering and winning giveaways. I thought I would share some of my tips on what I have found to work. Most people say to do all of the entries for a giveaway, and I disagree. I think it can be more time consuming and too much of a headache (seriously I don't want to follow 4 different sites on facebook and twitter for every giveaway). I have found that entering as many giveaways as possible, is what works for me (I average 20-30 giveaways a day). Generally I only enter giveaways with an easy entry like going to a specific site and choosing my favorite item, or answering a simple question. I do follow a few sites that offer giveaways, mostly because they consistently have giveaways I want to enter and then I do have an extra entry for following them in Google (I do follow a few on facebook and twitter as well).
Where do I find giveaways? Other than the ones I'm subscribed to, there are some give sites I love to use: Blog Giveaways, Great Giveaway Directory, and Online-Sweepstakes.com. I also do a general google blog search (one of the drop-down options from the main google page) of giveaways I want want to enter. For example I will search "baby giveaway" and change the criteria to blog entries that have been posted in the last 24-hours (this ensures you are entering a current giveaway and that you probably haven't already entered it).
My fav blogs that offer at least one giveaway a week: Sarah's Blog of Fun, Minnesota Mama's Must Haves, A Mommy's Blessings, Akron Ohio Moms (this one also posts deals that are in my area!), Busy Working Mama, Cherry Blossoms Handmade, Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways, Crazy 4 Fluff, Double Duty Mommy, Familicious Reviews and Giveaways, Mint Green With Envy, Mom Spotted, One Savvy Mom, and The B Keeps Us Honest
I love checking my email to see if I've won a giveaway, and I get very excited when I do! Just this past week I won a gift card to Paper Coterie and with it I bought a growth chart for W! They actually sent me a 2nd gift card to use because I had some issues with their site, so I definitely recommend checking out what they have to offer! I plan to buy my mom a photo book for Mother's Day with the other gift card :) I also won a vintage dress off of etsy, which I'm super excited about because I can cross something else off my list! I cannot wait to try it on!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing all these sites! I've bookmarked/followed quite a few..hopefully I'll have just as much luck as you've had!
<3 Holly
This was really informative! I am an avid follower of money-saving blogs, but I have never done giveaways. I'm going to have to give it a shot.
Also, I love your new blog name! I think introverted mamas are awesome! :)
Post a Comment