Yesterday A's sister got married and so we were gone all day and I didn't take a full-length pic in my dress. This is the only pic I have access to, but I'll have more I'll be posting on my private blog (leave a comment if you'd like to read it, I have it up and running!) My dress was a cocoa brown, the matron of honor wore red and one bridesmaid wore orange. My mom used the extra fabric from hemming my gown to make a bow tie for W :) We also had a cute black hat he wore for the professional pictures! We have another wedding to go to next Saturday so hopefully I'll remember my camera and have better pictures to post.
After a really long weekend, I want to be comfortable today! This is my 5th green dress of this feature (it's only the 16th, haha!) Once again, I love my sweater dresses and they are so perfect for fall...I hope I can wear them in Florida...Works cited:
* 15th dress - David's Bridal
* 16th dress - Kohl's
* leggings - Kohl's
* shoes - Soda
4 comments:
Loooove that picture of you guys :) So adorable!!! And that little bow tie is TOO CUTE!! I love all your sweater dresses and this one is really great. I just got a dress at Kohl's on Friday that made me think of you--I'll wear it this week and take a picture!
Hey Ashley! I want access to your new blog!!! :) Please!
Totally love that picture of you guys. Wylie is so super cute and love the bowtie.
And I would like access to the new blog please. Thanks!
What an adorable family!
Also, I would like access to your new blog, please!
Post a Comment