Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Days of Dresses: Day 17 + 18

As you can tell, this day was a jeans and sweater dress kind of day. (I didn't even bother to put my contacts in...) We ran some errands this day, but otherwise it was kind of lazy.

Works cited:
*dress - Kohl's (I have a black and white striped one, but I think I'm going to get rid of them before I move because they are just too short for me anymore)
*jeans - Old Navy

I was feeling fall today. I'm trying to soak up every bit of autumn that I can because my fear is that this is the last real autumn I will see! I love my boots with tights and this outfit felt so comfy cozy :) I've already worn all the pieces of this outfit on separate days, but I like how they all come together!

Works cited:
*dress - American Apparel
*tights - Kohl's
*boots - Naturalizer
*belt - Kohl's

The inspiration for these 31 days is beginning to wane. Because I'm not working or going to school, I have run out of dresses I can wear around the house. I have plenty of cute ones hanging up but it's really impractical to wear something nice with a 10 month old. I have one wedding to go to and A and I have 2 date nights planned before the end of the month and I have at least one more dress I plan to wear. I know that's only 4 more days, but I'm surprised I will have even made it to 22 days!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I think you're still doing a great job with this challenge! Even if you make it another week you've done a great job. Your dresses are so cute and I can't wait to see the rest!

Edith said...

Like your fashion sense. I sincerely hope this is not the last real autumn that we see. That would be sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...