Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How Pinteresting :)

google


I have roughly 6 weeks until W and I are packing up and meeting A down in Florida. My goal is to do one project a week until then so that I have some awesome things for our new house. All of my ideas I have found on Pinterest. I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to share some of my favorite ideas:




Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest









Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest









Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest



My plan is to combine the two wreaths into one. I like the felt flowers vs the big poofy flowers. I need to find one other project, and I imagine it will be a Christmas project!

What do you find Pinteresting?

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love that poofy flower wreath!! I have no doubt your house will be decorated super cute :)

Unknown said...

I just started pinning< I am loving all the crafty things I'm finding in one place

Samantha said...

LOVE ALL OF THIS!

Amanda said...

Oh I love the jewelry hanger!

Anonymous said...

love the pins girl :) i just came across your blog and wanted to say its super cute!! oh hey if you're a starbucks lover you should check out the giveaway i'm doing on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...