Sunday, October 23, 2011

wine tasting

23. Go wine tasting (Mastropietro Winery, October 23, 2011)

Today A and I went wine tasting with my brother and his girlfriend. I've been wanting to go to this local winery for years because they have this sweet red wine that I love. On Sundays you're allowed to bring your own food so we got p'zones (super classy, I know!) and we enjoyed trying some different wines :) A and I shared a bottle of the Dolce Rosso while my brother and his girlfriend tried a different sweet red that was an elderberry wine. I also had a glass of their sweet white white (called "Sunset") which was a peach wine.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Mmm sounds super yummy...the peach wine sounds really good!!

Amanda said...

Hey Ashley!

I'm Amanda, your swap partner! I am so excited to "meet" you and find out more about you. I just wnated to say hello and introduce myself before checking out your lists!

Chat soon!
Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...