Sunday, April 10, 2011

how giveaways have spoiled me part 3 (Fashion)

Part one (Home Goods)
Part two (Beauty)

Fashion giveaway wins:

  • Ethereal Headband from Rosebud Lips. It is pink and gold and I wear it all the time, it's my favorite headband! I showcased it here.
  • Wishbone necklace. I adore this necklace. It has a whimsical feel to it and I've had quite a few compliments on it! I wore it in this post.
  • Microfiber tights from We Love Colors in Maize. I wanted to pick a spring-like color which is why I went with yellow. Unfortunately I don't own much that goes with yellow! This was my attempt at pulling it off with what was in my wardrobe (p.s. I found out a few days after that picture was taken that I was pregnant!)
  • Hoop Earrings from The Bead Pod. I don't have a pic of these, but I gave them to my mom for Christmas because she wears a lot of jewelry (and I do not).
  • Blue bow headband. I do not have a pic of this either because it doesn't look good on me. It's too big for my hair, but maybe once my hair is longer it will look cute!
  • A cream flower headband from OliveBlue etsy shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...