The beauty giveaway wins:
- Burt's Bees Orange Essence Face Wash. I adore Burt's Bees products and this is my favorite product of theirs. I switched to Arbonne last year, but I plan to buy this again for the summer. The orange scent is perfect for this time of year!
- $65 worth of beauty products from Pink Dandy in Birthday Cake. Her products are organic and some of them were certified vegan! Included was shampoo, conditioner, hand lotion, body cream, perfume, and 2 facial products)
- CoverGirl Smoky Eye Kit, Natural Look. I used the mascara from this, but I didn't play around with the liner or the shadow (I passed them along to my mom who wears more makeup than me).
- Mary Kay Simply Chic Fragrance - Lip Gloss Duo. I did not use this either but instead I donated it to be used as an auction item to raise money for the camping program at my parent's church. I just couldn't see myself using it.
- TEMPTU Airbrush Makeup System. I also gave this to my mom because she wears more makeup than me, but I did try it out. I had a lot of fun playing around with the foundation and it went on really smooth but I rarely wear foundation (compared to my mom who wears it everyday). It is super easy to use and my mom plans to get a blush to go with hers because she loves it! I would recommend this product if you wear foundation a lot. One foundation pod has lasted her two months, and she is still using it...when you order you get two pods.
No comments:
Post a Comment