Friday, April 8, 2011

prayers are needed

There is a family I know that is need of prayer. Their little girl (who is about 5-6 months old) is in the PICU but her organs are failing and she is on a ventilator. The family has to make the decision of whether or not to keep her on it, and the doctor said she needs a miracle to make it. This all happened because of the irresponsibility and negligence of the babysitter. No parent should have to make this decision about their child, so please pray for something good to happen!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you so much Ashley. Unfortunately there was too much brain damage done while she wasn't breathing and they had to let her go. Please keep praying for her parents and their whole family, they're really going to need it.

<3 Holly

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

Crying and praying...

Louise said...

Oh my, what a tragedy. :( I have been praying for this family since I first read this and I was going to ask if there were any updates, but now I see Holly's comment. I'll continue to keep this baby's parents and family in my prayers. I cannot imagine how painful this must be for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...