Thursday, March 25, 2010

spring showers :)

Is it just me, or is March the longest month of the year? I cannot believe there is still a whole week left in the month! This last week should go by fast as I am back to doing homework and I have plans to see Holly on Saturday :) I'm praying for sunshine and warm weather for her party!

The above pic is of the tights I won from We Love Colors. I adore their color selection and so it took me forever to choose one from their 51 colors! I finally went with Maize, even though I was really drawn to the light pink (I have to have some variety in my wardrobe). I have difficulty pairing colors, but I think the yellow goes quite nicely with my navy shirt dress from American Apparel and my purple shoes :) The quality is really great and they were very comfortable to wear!

Grades have slowly been trickling in, and I am happy to say that I have passed this quarter better than I expected! I feel confident that I won't be as stressed for the spring quarter as I am taking less classes. I am taking: Intro to Theology 2 (an online class), Differential Diagnosis (all about diagnosing mental disorders, I'm pretty excited), Counseling Theories (should be a refresher class from undergrad because I've had two psychology theories classes), Group Dynamics III, and Pre-Practicum (preparation for our practicum which starts in the fall). I'll still be working two days a week and possibly picking up a third if it seems like the course load is easy to handle. I am also planning on taking a class in June (Intro to Substance Abuse), so I will be in class until the very end of June!

Right now I am very antsy and ready for next week to be here!!! Only 8 more days :)

-Ashley

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Personally, I always feel like January will never end and that's when winter really starts in Kentucky. But it's warm here now and everything in my garden is shooting up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...