Tuesday, July 20, 2010

girl's weekend

71. Go to an Indians game (July 18, 2010)
96. Take pictures with someone in a photo booth (July 18, 2010)

This weekend was so much fun! It was a well overdue girl's weekend with the bestest :) We spent Saturday watching girly movies (Juno, Time Traveler's Wife, and When in Rome) and catching up on life. Holly was able to cross off have a movie marathon off her list and she completed her "J"movie with Juno. On Saturday I went to her church and then a group of us went to the Indians game. It was in the 90s and we were pretty much dripping sweat the whole game, but they won! In fact, they had a 4 game sweep of Detroit (pretty impressive for a Cleveland team :P) I hadn't been to an Indians game since high school so I had a lot of fun, not to mention we had amazing tickets (upper deck right behind home plate). While we were there, we also had a chance to get a picture in a photo booth. We had a hard time cramming the 4 of us in the booth, but we managed! The first and last one are my favorites!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yayy I love us :) I had a great time!!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...