Last week I bought nursery bedding that was on clearance at Target. I got a 4 piece bedding set (bumper, comforter, fitted sheet, and dust ruffle) and a matching valance for $50 with shipping. I also have decided on the crib and changing table I want. After going back and forth between two, I decided I liked the clean lines of the set from IKEA the best. I'm trying to stay away from anything that is too much of a theme, but I would like to have something to go above the crib. I've included some of the vinyl decals I am considering. I want it to look cute and simple, not over the top and overpowering. I still have time to look, but this is where I'm at!
I like the underwater decals, but if you do a white crib, the seaweed decals might look better if they are white so it matches the crib and changing table more. Just a thought! I'm sure you'll be able to find some cute things for the room :) And as I already told you, I love the crib set!
Oh, the little crab decals are so cute, but I love Noah's Ark too - i guess I'm not much help! The crib set is great. I just came across your blog, and I've been enjoying reading it!
3 comments:
I like the underwater decals, but if you do a white crib, the seaweed decals might look better if they are white so it matches the crib and changing table more. Just a thought! I'm sure you'll be able to find some cute things for the room :) And as I already told you, I love the crib set!
<3 Holly
Oh, the little crab decals are so cute, but I love Noah's Ark too - i guess I'm not much help! The crib set is great.
I just came across your blog, and I've been enjoying reading it!
i really like the crib and changing table. I have been working on ours. Will be stopping work this week so I will have time for preparing the room.
Post a Comment