Friday, July 23, 2010

20 *halfway*

Maternity clothes? Yes. I found a pair of cute linen shorts from the thrift store (can't beat $2) and I've been living in skirts and sun dresses. The heat has been almost unbearable, I cannot imagine being farther along in my pregnancy in this heat. I got the above dress from Old Navy for $3, it's not maternity but it's flowy enough that it looks like it!

Stretch marks? I made it halfway without any! I think it has to do with finding an amazing product. Mama Belly Oil from Baby Bear Shop is such a great product. It's an organic oil that is made with 100% natural ingredients. I expect to have stretch marks sometime, but so far this oil has kept them at bay.

Sleep? Still amazing. I can't complain because I always feel so refreshed!

Best moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my appointment, deciding on a crib, and discussing baby names with Aaron.

Food cravings? Still sweets, but I've been really trying to show some restraint. I read an article that said not only is there a higher chance of gestational diabetes in women who eat a lot of sugar in their pregnancy, but they also have a higher chance of having a large baby. I would like to avoid both!

What I miss? Nothing I can think of this week.

What I'm looking forward to? Moving into our new home, vacation, camping, and end of summer parties!

Weight gain? 10 pounds, right on schedule.

Milestones: Feeling the baby kick on the outside. It's still very faint and Aaron doesn't believe me, but I can feel him and I know that over the next few weeks it'll get stronger. Plus I'm noticing a pattern as to when he is most active.

Emotions? Mostly annoyance this week. I've tried really hard, but it's been nearly impossible to keep myself sane. I'm going to keep trying, though. I refuse to be a crazy pregnant lady that lets emotions get the best of her!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You just keep getting cuter as you get bigger! I love the dress, very summery and you look good in that shade of pink. Yay for halfway!!

<3 Holly

Finamoon said...

Hey, I have some awesome giveaways on my blog, including one SoundBeginnings Pre-Natal Sound Delivery Device. I thought you might be interested in entering :) It ends on the 30th so hurry!

http://finamoon.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...