
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my maternity shorts even though they're still a little too big for my belly. I love the ease and comfort of them during this heat wave!Stretch marks? Nope! Looks like I might make it to halfway without any.
Sleep? Sleep has continued to be amazing this week. I wake up feeling very refreshed and energized.
Best moment this week? Definitely the ultrasound. We found out that we're having a boy (I couldn't resist posting it, everyone in the family already knows!) We're both so excited to know our little guy is doing well. The pic above is my favorite because you can see his little hand, his face, and his little body all scrunched up.
Food cravings? Still nothing out of the ordinary, and I don't imagine this is going to change.
Gender? BOY!
What I miss? Sleeping on my back and my stomach. I always used to fall asleep on my stomach and it's been difficult to train myself to fall asleep on my side.
What I'm looking forward to? My appointment this week. I think we're going to have another ultrasound scheduled because they want to check his kidneys, something about them not flushing out properly. I'm hoping it's nothing serious (and all the research I have done has made it seem like it's only a minor concern).
Weight gain? I'm holding steady at 8 pounds right now.
Milestones? Feeling the baby kick (still gentle, but stronger than before), finding out we're having a boy, and seeing him on the ultrasound. At the appointment he weighed 7 ounces and was measuring about a week ahead (so I'm actually 20 weeks, but for the sake of this I'm sticking with 19), also his heartbeat was 147 :)
Emotions? They've leveled off. I'm praying this is a sign for good things to come after giving birth, i.e. little to no postpartum depression.
I'll update about this upcoming weekend with Holly and the duplex early next week!
3 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant mommy :) And I love the ultrasound pic! Soo excited for you guys, can't say that enough!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!
<3 Holly
SO CUTE!
i totally missed sleeping on my stomach too! the weird thing is, is after you have your little boy it takes a long time to start sleeping on your stomach again...it just feels weird! good luck, you're super cute!
thanks for entering the giveaway!
Post a Comment