Tuesday, July 13, 2010

so sorry

This blog has become completely about my adventures in pregnancy, and for that I apologize. I never imagined how cool and amazing it would be, and how much there is to update about! Tomorrow is the [first] big day, I [we] can hardly contain ourselves! Not only will our little bean's gender be known to us, but we actually get to see him/her and know that everything is just peachy with him/her. I have been feeling little flutters off and on over the past few weeks, but today was the first day I know I felt the cupcake for real. It felt like tiny kicks, not strong enough to be felt on the outside (Aaron is disappointed), but strong enough to know the baby is getting bigger!

I'm heading to the library shortly to pick up a few baby name books. I know I have a whole database somewhere of names I've loved over the years, but I want to be prepared after the appointment. We already have a girl's name picked out, but we cannot seem to find a boy's name we love. I will be excited whether we have a boy or a girl, but I feel better about a girl because her name is already picked out.

Until tomorrow <3

2 comments:

Holly said...

Eeeeeeeee I am soooooo excited for you both!!! AND that you felt a little kick today!!! :-D I can't wait to hear about the appointment and to see you this weekend!!!

Love you <3

abi & salvo said...

How exciting!! I remember a few weeks back when we had ours...Can wait to hear how it goes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...