Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reading

47. Read 5 religious books (August 5, 2008)

1. Captivating by John and Stasi Elderedge
I read this on vacation in 2006. It's really a great book for any woman to read.


2. Come Thirsty by Max Lucado (January 20, 2007)
This book was given to me by a friend's parents (weird, I know). One of the church's I go to was doing it as a study, but I didn't read it until the were done. I really loved his writing style and I'd like to read more from him.

3. When God Winks At You by SQuire Rushnell (May 8, 2007)
One of my friends got this for me for my birthday and it was so cute. It made me look at
coincidences in a new light. It is a very easy read.

4. The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian (July 27, 2008)
This was a devotional book given to me as a graduation gift from Kappa Phi. She had a lot of
good things to say, but I felt like the devotionals got to be repetitive.

5. CrazyLove: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan (August 5, 2008)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! The author is an amazing speaker and such a captivating writer
I reread a lot of the chapters because I wanted to remember what he said and let his words
soak in. I highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...