This is what the finished favors will look like. The other half are stamped in pink and say "we love because He first loved us." They are filled with pink shredded paper and each will have a tulip bulb (which still aren't in yet.) Also, I need to make up tags to go along with each favor.
This is the finished guest book and I love how it came out! It's hard to see the colors, but it is cream, pink, and dark purple card stock, along with a pink ribbon.
This is the inside cover of the guest book. I did not make up the poem myself but I thought it was super cute! All I need to get now is a nice pen and attach it to the binding with a ribbon.
This is the candle centerpieces. Each table will have two jars, and they are all completed! There will also be ornamental gourds (tan colored) at the center of the table and there will be pictures wired around the gourds. I only have 19 more pictures to find!In other news, the guest list is pretty much set, we just need to confirm the list with both of our parents. That won't happen until sometime next week because Aaron's sister is getting married this weekend. I've also been printing out invitations and reception cards. I am about halfway through printing, but none of them have been assembled yet. Mom bought me stamps so I'm hoping to have all the invitations done and mailed before I move.
This past weekend was tons of fun, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures so I'm going to have to wait until Holly or Jen post pictures. I got a little banged-up skiing and tubing, but it's cool :-P
Today I'm planning on printing off more invitations, baking bread, and confirming the program wording with the minister. I love this motivation I've found :)
God bless,
-Ashley
This past weekend was tons of fun, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures so I'm going to have to wait until Holly or Jen post pictures. I got a little banged-up skiing and tubing, but it's cool :-P
Today I'm planning on printing off more invitations, baking bread, and confirming the program wording with the minister. I love this motivation I've found :)
God bless,
-Ashley

1 comment:
all your projects are turning out great...your wedding is going to be so amazing!!! have fun at abbie's wedding this weekend!
<3 holly
Post a Comment