Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Inspiration Board

96. Make an inspiration board (July 16, 2008)

I finally got around to making my inspiration board.


Left to right:
1) Inspiration for the centerpieces. I got masons jars that I'm going to fill a quarter of the way with small pebbles and they will have ivory votive candles. I am either going to use brown wire (from the gourd centerpieces) or twine to tie on the top. There will be two candles per table.
2) How I want my hair to be
3) Another inspiration like #1
4) My dress...except mine will have a sweetheart neckline
5) Pew inspiration...but I'm thinking about not doing anything on the pews, I'm about burnt out on DIY projects
6) The guestbook I'm going to make
7) Basket for the programs...one of my mom's friends should have one for me to borrow
8) Our wedding rings
9) All my girls are going to carry pink roses and I'm thinking about making the boutonnières and/or corsages out of pink roses as well because I love them so much!


P.S. The color block in the top right is the color of the dresses (as close as I could find)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome inspirations! i looove the centerpieces...i think they are so creative and will look awesome. and that hairstyle will be beautiful, especially with your dress!! are you going to wear a veil? have fun in IN :)

<3 holly

Anonymous said...

awesome inspirations! i looove the centerpieces...i think they are so creative and will look awesome. and that hairstyle will be beautiful, especially with your dress!! are you going to wear a veil? have fun in IN :)

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...