Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DIY projects

I have a bunch of DIY projects to get done this month. At first I was dreading working on them and then Aaron mentioned looking at the projects as being my job this summer and setting a few hours out of every day to work on them. That boy certainly knows how to give me a different perspective on things! I have started on a few projects and I plan to get some more done this week.

  • The guestbook is complete
  • 100 favor boxes are stamped, 130 more to stamp
  • All 230 boxes need to be filled with shredded paper & tulip bulbs (which aren't in yet)
  • 230 boxes then need to be tied with twine
  • 50 candle centerpieces need to be put together
  • 25 wire photo displays need to be made (they will be wrapped around gourds once they're grown...probably not ready until the day before the wedding)
  • 4 bouquets need to be made
  • 8 boutonnières/corsages need to be made
I have a lot of work to do before August 22! That is the day we're moving all my stuff to Indianapolis, so I won't be home again until Labor Day weekend (most likely). Class starts on September 2nd and then we hit the 2 month mark for the wedding :)

-Ashley

P.S. Pictures will be posted as I find the time to upload them

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...