Thursday, July 10, 2008

Camp

Camp was amazing last week, a different kind of amazing from when I was a camper, but amazing none-the-less. I made a list of positives and negatives of being a counselor. I didn't have many negatives, fortunately :)

Perks:
  • 2 free snacks a day
  • counselor-only bathrooms
  • no one above or below you on a bunk
  • not having to follow camper rules (cell phone use, visiting the office, etc.)
  • don't have to participate in table games (we just supervise them)
Differences:
  • no Roger :(
  • have to do a skit - I hadn't done one since Chi Rho!
  • responsible for three classes and watching the boat dock
  • have to learn pretty much everyones' name, no excuses
Here is a pic of the four people from our church that went this year.
Me, Mom, Courtney, & Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had such a good time!! your engagement pictures are great, by the way :)

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...