Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post-Christmas

54. Visit a health food mart (December 26, 2007)

On the way to the mall, we always pass this this health food mart called "Cindy's" and I've always wanted to stop. Today I finally convinced my mom to stop because I wanted to find some almond oil for my face - this winter weather is aweful for my skin! It's a cute little store with everything you could possibly want. I wandered around their market but organic food is still too far out of my budget. I did find an oil to try , and it happens to be Burt's Bees. I love their products, and I have tried most of them. Below is the lip gloss and oil I got (as well as another Burt's product I had at home), and there is a picture of Cindy's.

Christmas eve and day were very nice. I got to visit with Aaron's family and my family, and we were able to go to Christmas eve service. I got a lot of "grown-up" clothes that I can wear to interviews and to work, when I finally have a real job. Aaron got me an iPod shuffle which is pink and super fun :-) Below is a pic of us after church.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...