Friday, March 1, 2013

february blessings

*2 Valentine's Day bows from Beezzz Bowtique. I also bought 3 little bows from her to put in E's Easter basket. The headband that the corker bow is on, is actually an interchangeable one. It has a little loop on it so that any bow can be clipped to it. I've never seen this before and I'm pretty excited about it.  E's head needs to get a little bigger though :)


*2 pairs of Carter's Fleece PJs for E.  These will be perfect for her birthday (especially because she's a few months behind in sizes, so I think they'll be perfect for fall).  The pair on the right has the most adorable glitter fairies on it  The only PJs W has ever worn is Carter's fleece PJs.  He has a few cotton pairs for summer, but we have the air on so it's cool enough to wear fleece to bed.


*Earth's Best Yogurt Puffs.  We buy a variety of Earth's Best products and we've always been happy with them.  Their jarred food was always W's favorite.  Both W & E really love these puffs.  They have more flavor to them then traditional puffs and I think the yogurt adds a little bit more nutritional benefit.

*Synergy essential oil blends from Plant Therapy.  I haven't had a chance to try any yet, but I am sooo excited about them! I've just ventured into the realm of essential oils and I'm trying to learn some of the basics.  I'm really curious about the "immune aid" blend which is supposed to be like Thieves Oil!  I'm thinking of adding a few drops of Energy to my laundry soap, it has a nice scent.

1 comment:

Meredyth said...

I am going to have to look for those Puffs, they look awesome! And Julia has the interchangeable headbands. I actually got a bunch on Etsy. Let me know if you want me to include one in your bow order -- I have some colors too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...