Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas + New Years

A had to work on Christmas Day so we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve instead. It was a lot of fun helping W pick out cookies for Santa and then put all the gifts under the tree after he went to bed.  Unfortunately he started getting sick with a cold on the 23rd and then I started getting sick on the 24th (I'm still sick, but thankfully he is better), so he really wasn't in the best of moods when we were opening presents.

Picture dump:

 Not too thrilled to be awake and having his picture taken

The tree after Santa visited

W's train table which was a combined birthday/Christmas gift from his MeeMaw and Poppi.  He also got a bunch of trains for Christmas

My happy girl on Christmas morning :)

W got a trike from his uncle...I obviously had to give it a try

 Our new rug from A's parents and the ottomans are from my parents

Welcoming in the New Year in style :)

I cannot wait to spend another year with these two :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...