Monday, October 1, 2012

September giveaway wins

*ghost hair clip from Giggles and Frills. I'm hoping we'll have a Halloween party to attend that she can wear this too, but I'm guessing it'll be something she'll wear next Halloween (maybe with a ghost tutu!!)

*orange barefoot sandals from Princess Cheeks Boutique.  This isn't the ideal time for these because it's just now getting to fall, but I think I can adjust the elastic so she can wear them again next summer (when she'll probably be running around, lol).  They will look adorable for fall/Thanksgiving though :)


*brown and gold headband from Lucy Lullaby.  I won a pink and teal headband last month from her shop, and because a friend saw my post and said I referred her, I got to pick a headband from her shop.  The one I picked matches E's Easter dress perfectly (if the dress will actually fit her!)

 * yellow shabby flower headband from Little Miss Rich's.  She is an Ohio-based store, so be sure to check her out :) I got to pick the color(s) and after a lot of debate, I finally decided on the light yellow with the rhinestone center.  So hard to make decisions sometime :P


3 comments:

Meredyth said...

I love the ghost clip! So glad you won that :)

Jenny said...

Such fun finds! Good for you!

Holly said...

Those sandals are adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...