If you've wondered where I've disappeared too, I am blogging exclusively on my private blog. I may come back to this pubic blog, but for now it's just going to be sharing about the giveaways. Those of you that follow my private blog, please bookmark my site as I am hoping to update weekly and private blogs do not show up in google dashboard/reader.
*white and pink polka dot bow I won from a blog giveway
*8 Joia all natural soda. The flavors are pretty interesting: Pineapple Coconut & Nutmeg (my favorite, it taste like a pina colada), Blackberry Pomegranate & Ginger (my least favorite, it tasted like a floral soap, yuck), Lime Hibiscus & Clove (this one had a light lime flavor, very refreshing), Grapefruit Chamomile & Cardamom (my second favorite, I love grapefruit soda). This was something cool to try out, I like learning about unique products and brands.
*black and purple headband from Cute N Curly Bowtique. I won this in a Halloween giveaway she was hosting. It's a simple headband but really cute, and I think the colors will work outside of Halloween!
*dinosaur hair clip from Bumble of Joy. It's an adorable little clippie, and I've been wanting to get a dinosaur clip for E for awhile :)
*gift code for 10 free holiday cards and a $50 gift card to Shutterfly (2 separate giveaways). I'm taking pics for our Christmas card this weekend because the gift code for the holiday cards expires on November 10th. I'm going to use the $50 gift card to make a photo book of 2009. My plan is to have for every year we've been married (we got married in November of 2008, so I'm not going to make one for that year).
1 comment:
Ooh those sodas look so yummy! :)
sorelle in style | ENTER OUR SHABBY APPLE GIVEAWAY!
Post a Comment