Monday, September 10, 2012

August giveaway wins

*2 bows and 2 headbands from Nessa's Cutie Patooties.  There were some issues in getting this (not from Vanessa, she was amazing to work with and the bows are adorable!!)

* Nursing bra from Leading Lady.  I can't find the bra on the website anymore, but it is so comfortable! It's definitely my favorite nursing bra :)

*Balboa Baby High Chair Cover in Swirl.  This is such a classy high chair cover, my only complaint is that I wish it would convert to a shopping cart cover.  We have one for W that can be used for both and we use it all the time.

*Headband from Lucy Lullaby.  This is another giveaway I won through fb, definitely worth it to check them out because there aren't usually a lot of entries.

*Headband from The Elegant Ella.  I love winning a headband giveaway when I get to choose the item!  This one was a custom piece and I love the dark brown shabby flowers with the ivory :) Very classy...too bad it doesn't fit her yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...