Wednesday, August 1, 2012

july giveaway wins

*Motherlove Nipple Cream.  We have Motherlove Green Salve (something else I won awhile ago) and we love it, and this cream is equally as awesome.  All of us use it for just about every ailment.  It's completely natural too.  I'm excited about this nipple cream because it doesn't use lanolin (the main ingredient in other creams) and that always felt sticky  I love that this is natural and I feel relief instantly.  I really recommend this product as an alternative to one of the other creams like Lansinoh (if you're looking for an alternative).

*$20 gift card for RockinPrincessShop.  I was able to pick out 3 bows and a hair clip and I love them!  They are such fun colors.  I let W pick out the clip from her animals and he decided on a monkey for his little sister :)

*Pink and grey headband from Danicas Chic Bowtique. Each Friday she has a Freebie Friday that when the winner is announced they have 3 minutes to claim it. I had been entering my name for weeks with no luck (each week she ends up pulling 3-4 names because no one is around to claim them) and then I happened to have my name announced and be paying attention!  This one was a total surprise as to what I was getting, and I really love she sent pink and grey!

*Bow from Lyrics Closet.  I won this one as part of a fb giveaway as well, I just had to comment on the picture :)  She offers quite a few giveaways each month and all of her items are adorable!


*Mollie the Monkey Scentsy Buddy.  I won this for W to give to him as a big brother gift.  It is super soft and I know he'll love toting it around the house.  It came with a Lavender Vanilla scent which seems really relaxing (we don't let him sleep with stuffed animals so this won't be going in his crib).

1 comment:

Trish said...

I passed on a blog award to you :) Don't feel obligated to post about it if you don't want to. Just know I think you're cool! http://www.everydaytrish.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...