Wednesday, August 8, 2012

little E's nursery

I am not a professional photographer, so please forgive the fact that these pics aren't the best quality.  E's room is 75% done, I just have to paint the mirror and place the dresser.  Eventually we're going to put a bench/toy box under the window.  I'll post the pic of the last wall (with the window) and update this post once that gets done.  The carpet is a grey and silver shag rug, I love it and I highly recommend Mohawk brand for quality rugs.

Diapers, wipes, and newborn clothing.  The changing pad has pink, yellow, and blue flowers on it.  My nursing stuff is all piled in the corner.

This name frame took me forever to get right.  Everything that could go wrong, went wrong!  The finished product isn't completely how I envisioned it, but I'm happy with it.  I made the flowers out of tissue paper and the letters I just printed off and had to spray paint (to get rid of the lines).

Eventually this will be where the crib will go, but W is still using it.  My mom found these adorable butterflies/flower and they go so perfect in the room.  I couldn't quite get the colors to come out correctly, but hanging from the ceiling are an orange, green, and pink butterfly.  The flower on the wall is orange and the other two butterflies are blue and yellow.  My mom is trying to find a purple one as well.  I think it'll look adorable once the crib is in the room...plus she'll have something to look at :)

The two bow/headband frames I made.  I already need to add more hooks for headbands, but I really love how it turned out.  The bookshelf will eventually have books on it but for now it is holding burp clothes and blankets.  I want to get a little chair to put on the right side as well.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute! Baby girl is going to love growing in that room :)

Trish said...

You've made me realize I really need to get cracking on our nursery. Or, at the very least, make sure the guy has a place to sleep once he gets here ;-)

Holly said...

I love her room!!! All the projects you did are so awesome and turned out great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...