Sunday, April 29, 2012

Celebrating my 25th birthday - part 1

It felt like my 25th birthday was actually a week-long celebration.  I'm going to break it down into 3 parts so it's not so overwhelming!  Holly came to visit me the Thursday-Sunday before my birthday and here are some highlights of her trip.  Holly did a bunch of posts with pictures of our trip here and here.  I am terrible at remembering to take pictures so I really relied heavily on her and most of these pics I've borrowed from her posts. 

 Texas Tea (lemons, oranges, black tea, water, vanilla, and almond extract) Probably the best homemade tea I've ever had.

 Blackberry Lemon Cheesecake. We got the recipe from Pinterest, and although it didn't turn out as the recipe said, it was still delicious!


The adorable Tom's ballet flats that Holly got me for my birthday :) Could she have picked a more perfect color?! I am in love with them and they actually look like ballet shoes to me so they feel super girly and special. It was a total surprise and she was even sneaky asking my mom my shoe size!

 
Roadtrip to Destin. We found a beautiful beach and there was hardly anyone there. W loved the ocean and watching the boats go by. Yes I did rock a bikini at 26 weeks pregnant...thanks to Danielle for the super cute skirt :)

A took W over to his boss' house for a boy's night and Holly and I went out for a girl's night. She enjoyed a margarita while I sipped on a virgin strawberry margarita...it was so much fun to go out and just be silly.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Girl you definitely rocked that bikini!! I knew you would though.
That tea looks awesome- i really want to Try It now!
And those Tom's- precious!
Cant wait to hear the rest :)

Brittany, Daman, and Sophie Munk said...

happy birthday! my birthday is may 8th so we are just a few weeks apart! thanks again for the giveaway, SO excited!

Holly said...

Yayyy love it :) I'm so glad you love the shoes and that they fit!! The pink suits you well. I had such a great time visiting, I want to come back!!

Jessica said...

How fun! I LOVE those Toms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...