Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Giveaway winner!!

I can't believe it is already the 25th of April, where did the month go??

This morning I used random.org to pick the winner of the giveaway. It was a lot of fun because everyone that entered I felt like I "know"... Even if it's just from reading their blog regularly. I'm hoping to do another giveaway in the future, so stay tuned. I'm posting from my phone so you'll have to forgive the pic at the end.

The winner is Brittany!! Her blog is private so I'm not linking directly back to her. I started reading her blog shortly after W was born, because her daughter was born on the same day (and we even had the same due date!) I will be sending you an email right now! Thank you to everyone who entered.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! Congrats :)

Brittany, Daman, and Sophie Munk said...

ahhh!!! im SO SO happy! this made my day. i just love your blog even more now ashley :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...