Monday, April 30, 2012

April giveaway wins

At the end of each month, I'm going to highlight what I have won from giveaways the previous month (the items I've received). This way I can give credit (where it's due) to those who are sponsoring the giveaways. I'll try to provide links if I can, but it won't always be possible.

  • Seventh Generation Newborn diapers and a Lorax book
  • Shabby Apple dress (the Piazza Novana). I'm totally in love with this dress, but I can't wear it until after the baby is born.  I love the summery feel of it though.
  • Two tutus from Allycakes Tutu Boutique. I picked a pink and grey tutu dress for baby girl's first birthday (with a matching flower headband) and I picked a black double layer tutu for Christmas this year.  I don't have pics of them because they need to be steamed, but I adore them and I highly recommend her for tutus.
  • $25 gift card to Tiny Prints. Technically I haven't used this one yet, but I plan to use it for baby announcements.  I used Tiny Prints for W's first birthday invitations, and I loved how they turned out (even more than the invites I've bought through Shutterfly).
  • 0-3 month dress from KK Children Designs. It's such an adorable dress, although I think it'll fit better as 3-6 month or maybe even older.
  • Quart of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions. I've been wanting to try this for awhile, I just couldn't justify spending $40 on it. I'm really looking forward to baking, cooking, and making some cosmetics with the coconut oil! 
  • 5 Scentsy bars (Cherise, Linger, Midnight Fig, Pixie, and Comfort & Joy). I gave the Cherise and Linger to my mom because they are more scents she would like.  I really love the Midnight Fig and the Pixie, they have more of a fruity scent that I tend to like.  I'm not in love with the Comfort & Joy, it smells like soap to me...I'm going to wait until the winter to give my final verdict when I actually use it in the warmer.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow! Every month i am In awe of how much you win! Way to go mama :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...