Sunday, April 15, 2012

baby bump update


 22-23 weeks pregnant



25 weeks :)

I had my doctors appointment last week, finally. Due to an emergency c-section it got bumped back a week which meant it had been 6 weeks since I'd been to the doctor.  Fortunately it was routine and nothing new to report. My weight gain is at 5+ pounds above my pregnancy weight (12+ if we count the weight I lost during the first trimester), and at this point last time I was at 17+ which is really only a difference of 3 pounds, so I think I'm doing okay now.  My bellybutton is completely out and can be seen in pretty much every shirt I wear and my stretch marks from the 1st pregnancy are becoming a lot more prominent.  I had my glucose test this past week so we'll see if there is any issues with that.  Holly is coming in this weekend followed by my mom and brother.  I plan to get a lot done in the nursery when my mom is here.  I realize I'll only just be starting my 3rd trimester, but I want to get as much work done as possible while I have extra sets of hands. I will start the third trimester the week of my 25th birthday :)

I've decided to go a different route with the nursery (due to the fact I just don't think I have it in me to paint an entire room). Here is a sneak peek at the idea I have and the color scheme:

 (the bottom 3 colors)

(the color that's actually on the wall, Behr Ripe Wheat...it looks much more yellow in person)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Krep growing baby girl :)
I cant wait to see the nursery! These next few weeks are guna be busy but fun!

Holly said...

I love the color scheme! And I love the butterflies :) And I love you!! You look so great! I can't wait to see you!!!!!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

Love your color choices for the nursery!
Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...