Borrowed this idea from Holly (who borrowed it from someone else...)
I am ... excited for Holly's visit in ONE WEEK!
I want ... to plan a trip to visit my blogger mama bff, Danielle (tentatively planned for June!)
I have ... a decision to make for my 25th birthday. Hubs gave me two options for a gift, now I just need to decide!
I wish ... my family and friends weren't so far away
I hate ... the spiders and roaches that keep popping up
I fear ... the spiders and roaches that keep popping up :(
I hear ... hymns playing from W's room
I search ... for ways to be thankful everyday
I wonder ... what my kids will be like in 5, 10, 20 years
I regret ... letting certain people get to close to me, I am too much of a people-pleaser
I love ... the name we have picked out for baby girl, and it is killing me to not share it
I ache ... in my hips
I always ... remember to say "I love you" to my husband, son, and baby girl
I usually ...
I am not ... a very outgoing person
I dance ... to The Fresh Beat Band (thank you Nick Jr...)
I sing ... praise & worship songs in the car
I never ... remember to fold laundry when the dryer is done
I rarely ... remember to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer in a timely manner
I cry ... pretty infrequently..I guess I'm just not a normal girl
I am not always ... impressive. "I'm okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better" (one of my favorite quotes from Garden State)
I'm confused ... by what the future will hold for our family
I need ... more money...don't we all ;)
I promise ... to become a more dedicated blogger!
2 comments:
This was a cute little post!
I never fold laundry either- oops!
Very excited for your trip :)
So excited for Holly coming, you guys are guna have a blast and youre guna rock that bikini!
Im a crier too!
And i cant wait to hear baby girls name- im excited!
Love it! I can't wait for next week!!!!! :-D And I hope you for sure get to plan a visit to see Danielle!!
Post a Comment