I'm planning to wear baby girl more than I did W. I had a sling and an Infantino Flip and I wasn't in love with either of them. The sling was much too big for W until he hit about 6 months and the Infantino was really uncomfortable for anyone who wore it plus I think W was uncomfortable in it because he never lasted more than an hour. I am thinking I'd like to invest in a wrap because it seems more versatile and comfortable to use. My current favorite is the K'tan because it has different sizes so I could choose one that would specifically fit me (I also love that they have a mesh version that would be perfect for Florida in the summer). I've also been looking at a Moby and the Boba Wrap which are both pretty much the same. I'm just curious what other moms have used and loved (or didn't love).
I've also been considering just making my own, but I'm not sure if I would be able to get it to the point where it would be comfortable for me. I doubt anyone else would be using it, so I'd like it to fit me.
2 comments:
A stretch is SUPER easy to make! Get a 50/50 poly/cotton blend and get it HALF of the length you want. I'm big so I got 3.5yds which made it 7yds which was HUGE even for me. Anyway, cut it down the middle and sew the ends together and VOILA! you have your own cheap moby! Make sure you do a very secure stitch :D
This has nothing to do with this post but I tagged you in a question thing on my blog :)
Post a Comment