5 months pregnant with W
I gave up on wearing the same tee-shirt and jeans, it's too hot for jeans! Maternity clothes? Just in shorts, and I tend to wear a maternity shirt with the shorts because they're longer and hide the band. All my pants still fit me. It has been in the 80s this week though so I have been in all summer clothes!
Sleep? W has gone through a really rough week and we finally found out he has an ear infection. I've been only sleeping 5-6 hours a night, but surprisingly I'm function well!
Stretch marks? No new ones. I had a coupon to try Palmer's Belly Butter so I am using that (I'm not a fan of the smell, though)
Best moment this month? Finding out our little peanut is a girl!
Food cravings/aversions? CAKE! Still a slight aversion to red meat, but it has gotten better (don't ask me to eat a hamburger though).
Gender? A sweet baby girl! Who does have officially have a name ;)
What I miss? I'm loving being pregnant right now, nothing I miss right now :)
Weight gain? I haven't weighed myself since week 18 and my weight gain was +3 above my pre-pregnancy weight (113 pounds is my pre-pregnancy weight). At 21 weeks pregnant with W my weight gain was at +11 (pre-pregnancy weight of 104) so I'll find out in 2 weeks what my weight gain is! I'm definitely carrying heavier this time and I haven't put any weight on in my lower half yet so all my pre-pregnancy clothes still fit me with a belly band.
Sleep? W has gone through a really rough week and we finally found out he has an ear infection. I've been only sleeping 5-6 hours a night, but surprisingly I'm function well!
Stretch marks? No new ones. I had a coupon to try Palmer's Belly Butter so I am using that (I'm not a fan of the smell, though)
Best moment this month? Finding out our little peanut is a girl!
Food cravings/aversions? CAKE! Still a slight aversion to red meat, but it has gotten better (don't ask me to eat a hamburger though).
Gender? A sweet baby girl! Who does have officially have a name ;)
What I miss? I'm loving being pregnant right now, nothing I miss right now :)
Weight gain? I haven't weighed myself since week 18 and my weight gain was +3 above my pre-pregnancy weight (113 pounds is my pre-pregnancy weight). At 21 weeks pregnant with W my weight gain was at +11 (pre-pregnancy weight of 104) so I'll find out in 2 weeks what my weight gain is! I'm definitely carrying heavier this time and I haven't put any weight on in my lower half yet so all my pre-pregnancy clothes still fit me with a belly band.
What I'm looking forward to? I'm so ready to hit viability week! I know my anxiety will go down. Only 3 weeks to go!
A few shots I took over the weeks:
W's 15 month update
Weight: 22 lbs 11 oz (23rd percentile)
Length: 31.5 inches (62nd percentile)
Shoe size: 5
Clothes: 12-18 months but quickly growing into 18-24 months
Diaper: size 4
Words: mama, dada, water, please (pweeze), milk, ball, eat, byebye, book, shoe, fish, deer, up, open, and ca-ca (probably my favorite word he says!)
Loves: cars & trucks, animals and making animal sounds, reading, elmo, and playing outside
Dislikes: eating meat, coming in from outside, not being allowed in the fridge, getting his diaper changed, and being told no
This month he also had his first ear infection. We took him to urgent care last night and the doctor couldn't get a good look because W was crying so much, but he said he saw some swelling and so he's on an antibiotic. I'm praying this helps him sleep through the night because we are exhausted. This past week he has been up every 2-3 hours screaming. He's never slept consistently through the night and we're ready for that to happen before baby girl arrives.

4 comments:
You look soo good!! Baby girl is growing fast :)
I forgot we have the same phone cover until I saw that picture and I almost commented saying OMG WE HAVE THE SAME COVER!!! But you knew that already. Hah..
I love that picture of W!! He looks sooo big, I can't believe how fast he is growing! And I hope the medicine helps him sleep better :)
You are so cute preggers- and small! And those Shorts are very cute on you, not teenagerish at all! Love hearig about Wylie! So glad they finally figures something out. Hopefully it clears up very quickly.
You look fantastic!
W is looking so grown up. I can't believe it! He's so cute!
Haha, you and E should hang out...she loves cake and will ask for it at the most random times. I guess she figures she might as well try, just in case we have some sitting around. :)
I hope W starts sleeping better! I'm sorry to hear about his ear infection.
I wish I had some words of wisdom for your baby wearing post, but I had no luck with E, so I'm afraid I'm no use there. Many women and babies seem to love it, so I hope you find something that works great for you and baby girl!
You look GREAT, girl! And W is getting to be such a big boy :)
Post a Comment