Saturday, March 31, 2012

march giveaway wins

At the end of each month, I'm going to highlight what I have won from giveaways the previous month (the items I've received). This way I can give credit (where it's due) to those who are sponsoring the giveaways. I'll try to provide links if I can, but it won't always be possible.
  • $25 Publix gift card courtesy of Blog Spark
  • 6-12 month grey and pink headband from Ashlyn's Accessories. She was wonderful to work with and I ended up buying a newborn headband from her as well because the shipping was free.
  • 3 headbands from The Lazy Daisy etsy shop. I actually won the giveaway in January but there was an issue with it getting lost in the mail so the giveaway sponsor was kind enough to let me pick something from her shop and she ended up sending me 3 newborn headbands!
  • Pediped shoes. I wasn't able to choose the size or style (not a big deal) they just asked for his age, and the shoes just barely fit him because they are 12-18 month. I really love the shoes though, they have a smooth bottom with good traction so he can run and not trip as much as with other shoes.
  • Boys outfit from Vintage Couture (their girl's clothing is adorable, but the boys outfit is really cute too)
  • $75 gift card to Seraphine Maternity and with it I got a super cute pair of jean shorts!
  • 2 Seventh Generation diaper giveaways. I got one pack of 2T-3T training pants and a pack of newborns for baby girl. We also got 2 Lorax books! We love Dr. Seuss in our house :)
  • Shabby Apple dress (the ballerina dress). This is my 4th dress I've won from them and I adore the color! I should have gone a size down though because it's jersey fabric it stretches more than their cotton dresses do.

(There were more things I won this month, but I haven't received them yet so they'll go on April's list!)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You go girl!! I wish i had your luck ;) oh, and those headbands- LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...