
Today was a long Monday. I think Monday morning meetings should be banned, no matter how interesting the subject matter. This was my first day on the job and I can say that I am emotionally and physically exhausted. I was up at 6 and out the door by 6:50. I had to stop and get gas and then drive an hour and a half to go to my full clinical meeting. The topic was human trafficking so I'm really glad I have been given resources about it, I'm just sooo tired. I didn't have to work until 3 so I went to Sheetz and read for class tomorrow. I had two clients scheduled for tonight but both of them canceled (thankfully, but I spent 3 hours at work doing nothing except freaking out that I was going to be seeing clients and I felt totally unprepared). I have two clients scheduled for Wednesday (2 adolescents, eek), and I'm hoping I can sit in on a few sessions with my supervisor and with the child psychologist. Works cited:
*dress - TJ Maxx
*leggings - Walmart
*shoes - Kohl's
*jewelry - I've had the pieces so long I can't even remember
3 comments:
I really commend you for being out the door in 50 minutes...I wake up extra early just to wake up and get ready before heading out for work lol. Yesss Sheetz!! So many memories lol :) I hope you were able to talk to your supervisor today to figure all of that out! And I love that dress and the color combination :)
I love this idea for a dress every day in October. I love wearing dresses too, but rarely wear them for some reason. I'm excited to see the rest of your dresses this month :-)
I'm really enjoying this series! I'm sorry I've been such a lurker lately, but I have been keeping up with all your dresses and I love all your ensembles. I have a dress that is VERY similar to this one, just the buttons are a bit different. Can't wait to hear about your big news, and praying that your internship continues to go well -- I can certainly understand your nervousness but I'm sure you're doing awesome with your clients!!
Post a Comment