I hope this lighting is better for today's picture!Admittedly, today I wore a different dress than I had scheduled. I was anticipating the beginning of October to still be kinda warm, but it's rainy and cold instead! Hopefully my green dress will make an appearance later in the month, if not, it'll be mostly sweater dresses! Today I ran a few errands and made a few returns, nothing too fancy or exciting!
Works cited:
*dress - Macy's
*belts - thrifted & Old Navy
*leggings - won from a giveaway, Moody Mamas (they are supposed to be maternity, but lets face it, maternity clothes are super comfy and you can't actually tell these are)
*shoes - borrowed from my mom, Crocs
Works cited:
*dress - Macy's
*belts - thrifted & Old Navy
*leggings - won from a giveaway, Moody Mamas (they are supposed to be maternity, but lets face it, maternity clothes are super comfy and you can't actually tell these are)
*shoes - borrowed from my mom, Crocs
5 comments:
I like this sweater dress! Super cute for sure, and perfect for the weather today.
Oh PS I have those crocs in grey haha
Ooh I really love this one. The ensemble looks perfect on you!
Cute dress! I love your theme!! So simple and so fun! I look forward to the rest of the month.
Oh, I really like the 2 belts! What a nifty idea. Well I like your topic, hope you are having fun with this 31 days thing! I am, so far at least! :) Blessings! ~Frances
Post a Comment