Holly and I have been bffs for a long time and after a fun idea that we saw Brunette & Blessed do, we decided to interview each other. You can check out my interview on her blog and here is what she had to say to the questions I asked her:
Hey there! I'm Holly and I blog at Perfectly Imperfect. Here are my answers to the questions that Ashley asked me:)
Hey there! I'm Holly and I blog at Perfectly Imperfect. Here are my answers to the questions that Ashley asked me:)
What is your favorite scripture?
I have 3....
*Hebrews 11:1--this is probably my top favorite :)
*Micah 6:8
*Jeremiah 29:11
They all have had such a powerful impact on my life and I try to live my life by all 3 of them every day!
Describe your perfect date.
"Hmm...that's a tough one! I'd have to go with April 25th, because it's not too hot, and not too cold, and all you need is a light jacket!" (name that movie and you get 100 blog bonus points)
Haha :) But in all seriousness, I suppose that my perfect date would be to a baseball or football game, when the weather is perfect and a little cool so that you actually do have to wear a light jacket (hah!), and then after the game, depending on how late it is, we could grab dinner or ice cream and just walk or drive around and talk. If it's still light out, I'd suggest going down to the park by the beach to watch the sunset and hang out by the water until it gets too dark and I start to freak out from the large dark space in front of me ;)
If you could be in a show right now, which would you choose and what role would you play?
Oh I like this question! I miss doing theater! I would choose the play 'Children of Eden', and I would be Yonah. This is one of my favorite musicals that is non-Broadway. Have you ever heard of it? It's fantastic. The first act is based on Adam and Eve and then Cain and Able, and the second act is about Noah's Ark. The music is incredible and I wish more theaters did it so I could audition and be in it again!!! This is the opening number (performed by a high school I think), and this is one of my favorites that I would sing if I were Yonah.
If you could live anywhere, where would you like to live?
I'm pretty happy in Ohio, I really do love it here. But I've always dreamed of just moving somewhere and being on my own for a while. And for no real reason, I've always wanted to move to North Carolina, near the beach. I'm not really sure why, since I've never visited, but I think it would be a great place to live!
What are 5 things you wish you owned?
-a house
-a pair of TOMS shoes
-a nice DSLR camera
-a King Cavalier Spaniel, even though my pup is pretty cute :)
-a Keurig
If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
Ummm this is tough....I think I would choose to be Jennifer Aniston when she was on 'Friends' because I think it would be awesome to see how it felt to be a part of such an amazing cast and show! Plus I love the show anyway so that would just be fun :)
What is your favorite restaurant?
Danny Boys. It's a local Italian family restaurant that we go to basically every Sunday night as a family and they have the best food....hands down. Their breadsticks are ridiculously awesome, and their portions are huge. SOO good :)
What are you most excited about by becoming an aunt?I am SO excited to get to be around a cute little baby all the time!! Ok, maybe not all the time, but a lot. And I can babysit whenever my sister needs me to I'm sure ;) And I'm really excited to just be apart of this new life and watch her grow and become close with her and she grows up!
What is your favorite flavor ice cream?
I have too many to name, lol. My all-time favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip, but I also love Salted Caramel, anything dark chocolate, anything coffee-related, Strawberry, Butter Pecan, Black Raspberry, and Pumpkin Spice....but I could keep going!
If you could give yourself advice in the past, what would it be?
I would definitely tell myself to relax and enjoy the happy times. Life gets harder as you get older, but it also gets a lot better. Don't fret about the small things, and be sure to keep your best friends and your family close to you because they will always be there for you no matter what. Just embrace your life and have fun!!
What is the most played song on your iPod?
'Jump' originally by Van Halen, but performed by Glee. I don't know why this one is the top played...I don't think I listen to it much more than the other 2,000+ songs....but the second most played is 'Don't Stop Believing' by Glee. Sooo maybe it just means I'm a Gleek! ;)
What is your ideal car?
A red mustang convertible. That's totally not a very practical car in Cleveland weather, but I don't care!
What is your favorite memory of you and your best friend?
Ok, brace yourselves, there are a lot of these ;)
*Micah 6:8
*Jeremiah 29:11
They all have had such a powerful impact on my life and I try to live my life by all 3 of them every day!
Describe your perfect date.
"Hmm...that's a tough one! I'd have to go with April 25th, because it's not too hot, and not too cold, and all you need is a light jacket!" (name that movie and you get 100 blog bonus points)
Haha :) But in all seriousness, I suppose that my perfect date would be to a baseball or football game, when the weather is perfect and a little cool so that you actually do have to wear a light jacket (hah!), and then after the game, depending on how late it is, we could grab dinner or ice cream and just walk or drive around and talk. If it's still light out, I'd suggest going down to the park by the beach to watch the sunset and hang out by the water until it gets too dark and I start to freak out from the large dark space in front of me ;)
If you could be in a show right now, which would you choose and what role would you play?
Oh I like this question! I miss doing theater! I would choose the play 'Children of Eden', and I would be Yonah. This is one of my favorite musicals that is non-Broadway. Have you ever heard of it? It's fantastic. The first act is based on Adam and Eve and then Cain and Able, and the second act is about Noah's Ark. The music is incredible and I wish more theaters did it so I could audition and be in it again!!! This is the opening number (performed by a high school I think), and this is one of my favorites that I would sing if I were Yonah.
If you could live anywhere, where would you like to live?
I'm pretty happy in Ohio, I really do love it here. But I've always dreamed of just moving somewhere and being on my own for a while. And for no real reason, I've always wanted to move to North Carolina, near the beach. I'm not really sure why, since I've never visited, but I think it would be a great place to live!
What are 5 things you wish you owned?
-a house
-a pair of TOMS shoes
-a nice DSLR camera
-a King Cavalier Spaniel, even though my pup is pretty cute :)
-a Keurig
If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
Ummm this is tough....I think I would choose to be Jennifer Aniston when she was on 'Friends' because I think it would be awesome to see how it felt to be a part of such an amazing cast and show! Plus I love the show anyway so that would just be fun :)
What is your favorite restaurant?
Danny Boys. It's a local Italian family restaurant that we go to basically every Sunday night as a family and they have the best food....hands down. Their breadsticks are ridiculously awesome, and their portions are huge. SOO good :)
What are you most excited about by becoming an aunt?
What is your favorite flavor ice cream?
I have too many to name, lol. My all-time favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip, but I also love Salted Caramel, anything dark chocolate, anything coffee-related, Strawberry, Butter Pecan, Black Raspberry, and Pumpkin Spice....but I could keep going!
If you could give yourself advice in the past, what would it be?
I would definitely tell myself to relax and enjoy the happy times. Life gets harder as you get older, but it also gets a lot better. Don't fret about the small things, and be sure to keep your best friends and your family close to you because they will always be there for you no matter what. Just embrace your life and have fun!!
What is the most played song on your iPod?
'Jump' originally by Van Halen, but performed by Glee. I don't know why this one is the top played...I don't think I listen to it much more than the other 2,000+ songs....but the second most played is 'Don't Stop Believing' by Glee. Sooo maybe it just means I'm a Gleek! ;)
What is your ideal car?
A red mustang convertible. That's totally not a very practical car in Cleveland weather, but I don't care!
What is your favorite memory of you and your best friend?
Ok, brace yourselves, there are a lot of these ;)
--watching a bootleg version of 'Rent' on Broadway on YouTube because we couldn't wait to see it in the movie theater
(the link isn't the exact one we watched, but it's the closest I could find)
(the link isn't the exact one we watched, but it's the closest I could find)
![]() |
| Eating cheese dip and frosting out of cans |

| Feeding goats, making cookies, and drinking a gallon of milk at her friend Jen's house |
![]() |
| Celebrating our 21st birthdays |

![]() |
![]() |
festivities surrounding it


















2 comments:
I loved doing this post! :) Love you bff!!!
too cute! Glad it caught on ;)
Post a Comment