Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Dresses: Day 4 + W is 10 months

Today was my first day back as a full-time grad student. I have four classes this quarter (Counseling Ethics, Intro to Family Therapy, Practicum, and Group Therapy). I actually think I'm going to like all of my classes and I think the workload will be manageable with my internship. I joined a new group of students (my program runs as a cohort and when I took a year off I had to join a new cohort). I already made a few friends and I'm pretty excited about that :) I wish I would have taken a close up of my necklace, but being that it was 5:30 am, I just didn't snapped a few pics and hoped a decent one came out. The necklace has purples in it which I thought was kinda fun with the green.

Works cited:
*dress - Target
*tights - Gap
*shoes - Sears
*necklace - borrowed from my mom, Cookie Lee
*belt - Kohl's

I couldn't resist posting W's 10 month pic :) I got a few really good ones, I just wish his face wasn't so shadowed.

3 comments:

sam said...

you are so cute! I'm totally getting inspired to wear my dresses and BUY more dresses. Oh, and take fashion risks...

Lori-Anne said...

Cute dress - I haven't worn a dress in a long time and your "31 days" is inspiring me - thank you!

Holly said...

Love the dress! You look great in green. And I'm glad you've made some new friends in your cohort! Gahh I can't believe he's 10 months already...so big!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...