Today I'm linking up with Show My Face for six words that describe my life
The beach is two weeks away.
I am so beyond excited to be on vacation. We're going to Myrtle Beach for the first time since 2007, after having gone for 17 years straight. (We took a year off from family vacation the year I got married and then last two years we went to Mexico). This will be W's first trip to the Ocean and he already loves the pool and the lake, so I imagine he'll have a fun time. Plus we get to do some shopping and go out to eat! I also cannot wait to have a reason to get dressed up.
What 6 words describe your life? Won't you link up!

7 comments:
I'm so excited for you to go to the beach!!! I can't wait to hear all about it :) My life in 6 words right now would be:
Sit back, relax, and enjoy life!
Because I feel like I need to do more of that :)
Hope you have a great trip. I live in Santa Barbara and so I'm very spoiled having the ocean here every single day.
I wish we lived near the beach! Or, I wish I could convince my husband to take some time off of work so we could go the beach!
Hope these 2 weeks fly by! :) (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)
The beach is about 15 minutes from my home and I think you then take it for granted. I hope you enjoy your holiday
Sounds like it will be great, it's lovely watching kids see something for the first time, I'm sure Wylie will love the ocean.
Enjoy yourself, it should be real fun.
My next day trip is 4 days away!
Post a Comment