It was impossible to get a good shot of W this month. He kept pulling on the sticker trying to eat it! I eventually gave up, but at least we have a shot that perfectly fits his personality at 8 months.
This month:
- He tried spinach, potatoes, blackberries, cherries, strawberries, zucchini, and tomatoes
- He kinda, sorta started sleeping a little better. It took us the entire month to find a schedule that works for us and I think we might be on to something (I hope I didn't just jinx us...)
- Still no teeth, and I'm okay with that! The longer he doesn't have teeth, the longer nursing won't be painful!
- He climbs on everything (check out my 365 blog if you don't believe me)
- He started saying "mama" and "dada" and waving to us
- On the home scale he weighed 16 lbs 4 oz (6th percentile) and we're guessing his length to be 28 inches (61st percentile). Tall and skinny like his daddy!
3 comments:
What a big guy!! Love the picture, he just wants to eat that thing, lol.
I hope the sleeping schedule stays on track and he gets used to sleeping more once the move is done! And I hope you get some sleep too!
I agree with Holly -- I hope the sleeping schedule stays on track! I'm glad he's been making good strides. And I agree, no teeth is great, for both of you! Hopefully teething won't bother him, and won't affect his nursing (we've only had one rough incident, and Elise has 6 teeth now).
happy 8 months little man!! i cant believe i have an 8 month old! its crazy!! :) she has 5 teeth and 3 more coming in though! they are hard to catch once they are mobile! :)
Post a Comment