Wednesday, August 10, 2011

shabby apple might come knocking on my door....

...because I now own 3 of their dresses. I now have these adorable dresses in my wardrobe waiting for cute dates, vacation, and DRESSY OCTOBER! (I need to come up with a cool button for my "event").Also, they have a new line out called "Inca Trail". If I could choose any dress from it I would definitely go with the Lima - I've been trying to pick colors out of my comfort zone because I currently own 6 black dresses.A classic shape gets a Shabby Apple makeover in the Lima dress.  A narrow boat neck and free-fitting sleeves top the bodice of this peony-toned cotton frock. Sleek and fitted at the natural waist and cinched with a bow, the Lima has limitless potential for adventures from trekking to the farmers market to climbing the heights of Machu Pichu.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I just found a tutorial on how to make buttons, like the ones that link back to you and everything!! I'll e-mail it to you.

Also, I'm super jealous you've won THREE dresses from Shabby Apple!!! What a great stroke of luck, and those dresses are so great, I can't wait to see them on you!!

Emily said...

I *LOVE* shabby apple. So awesome you won three! I found your blog from Louise! And you're from Ohio just like me :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...