I am going to start a new feature on my blog (it's time to get serious about this blog!) I'm calling it "i <3 ohio". I love my home state, so much so, that when I lived in Indianapolis for a year, I missed almost everything about it and moved back as quickly as I could! I have been asking Ohio bloggers to write about their hometown, favorite city, or current location in Ohio (obviously I will keep the bloggers anonymous if they wish).
I will be starting off the event with a place where I lived for a year while attending grad school. If you are interested in being a part of this, drop me an email (demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com). I'm looking to get this started by September 1, but I need more bloggers to participate.
Here is the blog button you can use to promote the event and link back here! (let me know if there is an issue with the button, this is my first time using one)

3 comments:
Love this idea :D I e-mailed you back!
YAY!! I'm so excited for this!! I looove the button, I'm so glad you were able to figure it out!
Ooh I love this idea! Do I count as an Ohio blogger? I still consider the buckeye state home! :)
Post a Comment