We finally made it to church this Sunday as I let down my paranoid mommy-guard and ventured into the germ-infested world! He slept all the way through church which was amazing and everyone loved seeing him. It was nice to get all-dressed up and finally have someplace to be. Usually I'm in sweats and I'm lucky if my hair gets done, let alone put makeup on. It was fun to dress W up too. He has adorable sweater vests hanging up that I have been wanting to put him in (it's silly to dress him up at home because he just spits up all over everything.)


P.S. He's going through a growth spurt, I think. He is refusing to nap and he wants to eat
constantly.
2 comments:
Aww, he does look like he's growing!! What a cute family :-)
He's such a handsome little man :) You guys look great!! And I looove his little sweater vests :)
<3 Holly
Post a Comment