Friday, February 4, 2011

what i'm loving

  1. The FC5 Moisturizing Night Cream from Arbonne is divine for winter. I have the whole line for dry skin, but this is my favorite product. It has a wonderful citrus smell and it's not oily.
  2. How I Met Your Mother is perfect for days when you're stuck inside the house! Aaron bought me season 1 and 2 and we have been watching the current season as well. We went all the way through The Office, so I have been looking for a new comedy and this is so much fun to watch.
  3. Free pilates videos from Blogilates on Youtube. I have been doing yoga everyday, but pilates has become my new fav. These videos are short and perfect to squeeze in during nap time and they don't require warming up...plus they will kick your butt!
  4. This blog. You must check her out if you are having a baby soon (or if you just had a baby). She speaks the truth with a good dose of humor!
  5. This blog about cloth diapering. She has answered every question I could possibly have and I feel so much more prepared to make the switch (my goal is by June 1). I just won my first cloth diaper so we'll see how it begins :) I recommend her site if you have no clue about cloth diapering and need a place to begin.
  6. Antibacterial soaps from Bath & Body Works. I stock up when they're on sale (and when I have coupons). I currently love Citrus Crush, Fresh Market Apple, Peach Bellini, and Island Margarita.
  7. This little guy:

2 comments:

Holly said...

Good luck with cloth diapering! My mom only used cloth diapers with us when we were little, and I know a few others who use them now and love them. I also love B&B works soaps :) And I loooove that picture :) I miss you guys!!!!

<3 Holly

Make It Happen Mama said...

I love anything by Arbonne! They are Swiss & fabulous :-) Thanks for stopping by Make It Happen Mama and entering my PraiseBaby DVDs giveaway. Hope to see you again soon!

~ Emily

http://makeithappenmama.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...