Tuesday, January 4, 2011

hello 2011

I know I'm a little behind in posting my resolutions, but better late than never. I actually have never made a concrete, measurable New Year's Resolution, so I'm attempting it this year.

  1. Fit into my skinny jeans. Ideally I'd like to fit into them by May, but I'm giving myself til the end of the year and hopefully I won't need to buy new clothes. I fit into a few pairs of bigger jeans, but it's my skinny jeans I want to wear! I can start working out after my appointment on the 24th.
  2. Complete my 101 Things List the best that I can. Ideally this would mean I complete more than 80 items because that is how many I completed on my previous list. I've been doing pretty well at checking things off so we'll see!
  3. Have made more organic and healthy choices for my family at the end of 2011. I know this isn't easily measurable, but now that I am providing for my son, I have become a lot more conscious of this.
  4. Switch to cloth diapers completely.
  5. Find a way to incorporate yoga with my faith in a more deliberate manner.
We'll see in a little less than a year as to how well I stuck with all of this!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like some great resolutions! I hope you can stick to them as best as possible :)

<3 Holly

Jessica said...

These are great goals! You will have to keep us updated on how cloth diapering goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...